Our Mallorca water bottle (and wine) bag in White Sand Raffia. Perfect for hiking, yoga, and all around exploring, our new water bottle holder is large enough to fit a full wine bottle or 25oz Swell Bottle. With natural shell and brass hardware, our bottle holder is lined with an interior of soft, luxurious eco-suede (made from recycled plastic bottles) and organic cotton. Handcrafted locally and sustainably in Los Angeles. When not carrying a bottle, can also double as a cylinder bag for everyday items too. The shell and wooden bead attachment is removable.
- Adjustable cross body strap
- Brass and natural shell hardware
- Removable beaded attachment
- Fits full wine bottle or 25oz Swell Bottle
- Materials: Natural, plant-based raffia, Eco-suede (a high-performance, eco-friendly textile that's soft as suede and made from recycled plastic bottles), Natural Shell, Wooden Beads, Organic cotton lining
- Bag dimensions: 10.25" L x 3.75" Diameter
- Made in Los Angeles, California
Our premium Eco-suedes are made from post-industrial recycled polyester and post-consumer recycled plastic bottles, which help reduce plastic waste destined for landfills. This fabric is made using a pure recycling process and meets Oeko Tex Standard 100 certifications, which means it is free from organic solvents, odors, and environmental toxins such as formaldehyde, pesticides, chlorine, heavy metals, carcinogenic and allergy-inducing dyes.
Our organic cotton is GOTS certified and grown in a way that uses methods and materials that lessen the impact on our environment. A big effort in the organic cotton movement is to use growing systems that replenish and maintain soil fertility and build biologically diverse agriculture. Organic cotton is not treated with pesticides, insecticides, herbicides or Genetically Modified Organisms, all of which are toxins that are extremely harmful for farmers and workers, consumers, and entire wildlife eco systems.