As part of our Thursday Style Watch series, today we talk with one of our favorite bloggers, Jenny Bernheim of Margo and Me, to find out a little more about her, her favorite, local L.A. joints, and best kept photography secrets.
1. What essentials do you carry in your Hipsters for Sisters bag? Just the basics! A mini wallet with my ID and cash, lipstick and my cell.
2. How do you determine the perfect bag to go with your look? I like to play with color and prints, my leopard HFS bag is a favorite because I get to incorporate pattern play!
3. Favorite local haunts (shopping, dining, etc!) i.e. - where does your Hipsters for Sisters bag go on a typical day with you? Alfred Cafe, Melrose Place Farmers Market, Zinque, shopping along Robertson of course!
1. Describe your style in 10 words or less. Sophisticated yet playful. Classic yet daring. Charming yet bold.
2. If you could only wear one outfit for the rest of your life, what would it be? A summer dress.
3. What piece(s) are you looking to splurge on next? Christmas time means it's time for a new pair of designer shoes to add to the collection! The only time of year I can spoil myself and not feel buyers remorse.
1. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? From shower to out the door, 45 minutes when I have to do my hair. Otherwise I'm really quick, 15 minutes max!
2. Breakfast, lunch & dinner – what are you eating? I'm a foodie at heart. I love decadent and delicious anything!
3. On a typical day of taking pictures for your blog, how many bags does your team need to carry? What’s in the bags? Two, one for the shot and other for a chance of shoes, makeup and a brush. Maybe lenses too depending on where where shooting and which one my fiancé/photographer wants to be using.
4. Top tips for taking the perfect photo? Location, location, location and then there's also lighting which is key!