Our new, convertible wallet in leopard eco-suede (made from recycled plastic bottles) is our most organized bag yet. With glimmering gold accents and zip-around closure, our convertible wallet opens to reveal an interior of soft, luxurious eco-suede (made from recycled plastic bottles) complete with eight credit card slots, a zippered coin pouch, compartment for your phone, as well as pocket for passport/ cash/ checks. Slip a belt through the back and wear it as a belt bag. Matching black belt must be purchased separately as an add on. Handcrafted locally and sustainably in Los Angeles
- Gold tone hardware
- 1 zippered coin pouch, 8 card slots, phone compartment, pocket for passport/cash/checks
- Can be worn as a belt bag or clutch wallet (belt must be purchased separately as add on)
- Materials: Eco-suede (vegan, sustainable textile made from recycled material, see below)
- Bag dimensions: 8" L x 4.5" H x 1" D
- Made in Los Angeles, California
Our premium Eco-suedes are made from post-industrial recycled polyester and post-consumer recycled plastic bottles, which help reduce plastic waste destined for landfills. This fabric is made using a pure recycling process and meets Oeko Tex Standard 100 certifications, which means it is free from organic solvents, odors, and environmental toxins such as formaldehyde, pesticides, chlorine, heavy metals, carcinogenic and allergy-inducing dyes.
S/M runs 25” to 48” long; M/L runs 28” to 53” long; Belt width: .75"