Our new, convertible wallet in Camello raffia is our most organized bag yet. With glimmering gold accents and zip-around closure, our convertible wallet opens to reveal an interior of soft, luxurious eco-suede (made from recycled plastic bottles) complete with eight credit card slots, a zippered coin pouch, compartment for your phone, as well as pocket for passport/ cash/ checks. Slip a belt through the back and wear it as a belt bag. Matching belt must be purchased separately as an add on. Handcrafted locally and sustainably in Los Angeles
- Gold tone hardware
- 1 zippered coin pouch, 8 card slots, phone compartment, pocket for passport/cash/checks
- Can be worn as a belt bag or clutch wallet (belt must be purchased separately as add on)
- Materials: Deadstock raffia, Eco-suede (vegan, sustainable textile made from recycled material, see below)
- Bag dimensions: 8" L x 4.5" H x 1" D
- Made in Los Angeles, California
Our premium Eco-suedes are made from post-industrial recycled polyester and post-consumer recycled plastic bottles, which help reduce plastic waste destined for landfills. This fabric is made using a pure recycling process and meets Oeko Tex Standard 100 certifications, which means it is free from organic solvents, odors, and environmental toxins such as formaldehyde, pesticides, chlorine, heavy metals, carcinogenic and allergy-inducing dyes.
Deadstock is fabric that is no longer useful to companies and is sold off due to various reasons including overstock, not meeting aesthetic requirements or no longer in season. Because the fabric is a remnant of a larger roll that is no longer in production, we are saving energy and resources needed by purchasing a fabric already in existence, rather than creating something new.