Our convertible belt bag in Pinatex features glimmering gold hardware and opens up to reveal a fully-lined interior of our premium Eco-suede (made from recycled plastic bottles) and Organic Cotton with one large zippered pocket and one slip pocket. Comes with adjustable cross body strap. Converts to clutch. Belt may be purchased separately to convert to belt bag. Handcrafted locally and sustainably in Los Angeles.
Our Piñatex Collection is one of our most earth-friendly collections yet and is made using a brand new, leather-alternative made from pineapple leaves, a by-product of the pineapple industry, and therefore no extra land, water, fertilizers, or pesticides are required for its production.
- Includes cross body strap
- Gold tone hardware
- 2 Interior pockets: one zippered and one open for phone
- Can be worn crossbody, or as clutch (can also be worn as belt bag, belt must be purchased separately)
- Made from Pinatex (made from pineapple leaves) and luxury eco-suede made from recycled plastic bottles
- Bag dimensions: 7.5" x 5" x 1"
- Belt width: .75"
S/M runs 25” to 48” long; M/L runs 28” to 53” long