Our Gigi Tassel Bag in Gold Piñatex is an online exclusive which features a locally embroidered, ornate floral design and top flap magnetic closure which opens to reveal an interior of soft, luxurious eco-suede (a high performance, vegan textile made from a combination of recycled and plant based material) and an interior slip pocket for cards and cash. Comes with a removable matching chain shoulder strap. Converts to clutch and belt bag by slipping belt through the back. Matching belt is not included and must be purchased separately as an add on. Handcrafted locally and sustainably in Los Angeles.
- Includes chain shoulder strap
- Gold tone hardware (brass)
- 1 interior slip pocket for cards and cash
- Can be worn as a shoulder bag or as clutch (can also be worn as belt bag, belt can be purchased separately as an add on)
- Materials: Pinatex (made from pineapple leaves), Eco-suede lining made from 70% recycled material and 30% plant-based polyester.
- Dimensions: 7" L x 6" H x 1.75" D
- Made in Los Angeles, California
Piñatex is a new and extremely innovative, sustainable leather-alternative made from pineapple leaves, a by-product of the pineapple industry. Because it is a by-product waste material, no extra land, water, fertilizers or pesticides are required for its production.
Our premium Eco-suedes are made from a combination of 30% plant based polyester and 70% post-industrial recycled polyester and post-consumer recycled plastic bottles, which help reduce plastic waste destined for landfills. This fabric is made using a pure recycling process and meets Oeko Tex Standard 100 certifications, which means it is free from organic solvents, odors, and environmental toxins such as formaldehyde, pesticides, chlorine, heavy metals, carcinogenic and allergy-inducing dyes.
Belt runs 25” to 48” long; belt width is .75"