1. What essentials do you carry in your Hipsters for Sisters bag?
I normally only carry the things that I need. My phone, keys, credit cards, id, lipstick.
2. How do you determine the perfect bag to go with your look?
It depends on how much stuff I have to carry. My bags are normally very casual and basic so it's versatile and will go well with every look.
3. Favorite local haunts (shopping, dining, etc!) i.e. - where does your Hipsters bag go on a typical day with you?
The Flea Market, Flower Mart, or any mall!
1. Describe your style in 10 words or less
Classic, comfortable, chic, boho, simple, effortless.
2. If you could only wear one outfit for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Easy! White tee and black skinny jeans. It's comfortable, effortless, and it always looks so chic!
3. What piece(s) are you looking to splurge on next?
Shoes or bags are my biggest splurge. Everything else I try to save money on, especially trends.
1. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
On a regular day about 30 minutes or less, but for an event that can take hours!
2. Breakfast, lunch & dinner – what are you eating?
Breakfast is usually a smoothie, juice, whole wheat bagel with cream cheese (I don't normally have much time for breakfast). Lunch is a sandwich with iced tea. Dinner is Chinese food: anything and everything! It's usually always a family dinner.
3. On a typical day of taking pictures for your blog, how many bags does your team need to carry? What’s in the bags?
It all depends on what looks I planned on shooting. I only post three looks a week and normally shoot three looks a week. I know some bloggers normally don't wear out what they shoot but I'm normally out with that look and find time to shoot it wherever I'm at! I normally just make plans to go out with my photographer.
4. Top tips for taking the perfect photo?
Camera and lens is everything! That's how you get a great photo and also someone that understands composition and angles as well! I'm blessed to have friends that can help me! As for the perfect photo, I don't think I take good ones. I just try to have fun with it and not take it too seriously. After all, it is my blog and me looking natural versus me looking too posed makes a difference!
5. AND FINALLY: What’s your style motto?
If it makes you feel good then wear it! Don't focus too much on what's trending.