Above: Fringe Belt Bag in Nude, $165, hipstersforsisters.com
Music festival season is officially here! While Coachella came to an end last weekend, there are still a number of worthwhile festivals to attend this summer! Here are a few we've got on our radar.
1. Sasquatch! (5/23-25): This annual festival held in George, Washington will feature a whole slew of amazing artists including Kedrick Lamar, Modest Mouse, Flume, Odesza, Glass Animals, AlunaGeorge, Milky Chance, and Cashmere Cat.
2. Governors Ball (6/5-7): This annual festival in NYC will also host several not-to-miss acts from The Black Keys, Lana Del Rey, Ratatat, Charlie XCX, Flying Lotus, and Drake.
3. Bonnaroo (6/11-14): This popular festival taking place in Manchester, Tennessee will host artists such as Billy Joel, Gramatik, Earth Wind & Fire, Ben Folds, and Mumford & Suns.
4. Firefly (6/18-21): Tucked away in the woodlands of Dover, Delaware, Firefly is one of the more underrated festivals out there. This year it hosts top acts like Paul McCartney, Snoop Dog, Foster the People, Kid Cudi, Tyco and Manchester Orchestra.
5. Lollapalooza (7/31-8/2): This festival held annually in Chicago will feature Sam Smith, alt-j, Tame Impala, Alabama Shakes, Chet Faker, and Metallica.
Are you going to any of these festivals this year? Let us know what you think!